Who doesn’t love cheese, so now imagine making it at home that means cheese 24/7!!! Check out a this recipe from http://www.culturesforhealth.com and all the fun kits they have available:
- 1 gallon whole goat milk
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- Heat goat milk over medium heat to 175°F, stirring frequently.
- Hold at 175°F for 10 minutes, continuing to stir often to prevent scorching.
- Stir in the vinegar. Keep stirring until curds begin to form.
- Remove pot from heat and pour the curds into a colander lined with butter muslin. Make a draining sack by tying together the corners of the butter muslin; hang it to drain 4-5 hours, or until curds have reached the desired consistency.
- Transfer the fresh goat cheese to a clean container with a lid and store covered in the refrigerator.
***Will keep for about 2 days, so make sure you eat it all