• 2 Bags Ghirdardelli Classic
White Chocolate Chips (11oz.)
• 1 Package Golden Oreos
• 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
• 6oz. Cream Cheese (Softened)
• 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- Using a food processor, grind the package of Golden Oreos until finely ground.
- Mix all ingredients, except the white chocolate chips, together in a bowl until
smooth. Chill the mixture for 25 minutes.
- Begin rolling the chilled mixture into small balls the size of a ping-pong ball,
and set aside on a baking sheet. Freeze the balls for 25 minutes.
- Following the melting instructions on the back of the package, melt the white
chocolate chips in a small sauce pan over the stovetop. Remove the balls from
the freezer and dip each ball into the mixture using a fork, lightly tap the fork to
remove any excess chocolate.
- As soon as the chocolate coating dries, they are ready to serve!