• 2 Bags Ghirdardelli Classic White
Chocolate Chips (11oz.)
• 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
• 1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
• Splash of Vanilla Extract
• Cooking Spray
- Line a 9×9” baking pan with aluminum foil, then spray the lining with cooking spray.
- Cook the pumpkin puree over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add the condensed milk to the pumpkin puree, stirring until the mixture combines.
Then add the white chocolate chips.
- Continue to cook, over low heat, and stir frequently until the chocolate chips
have melted into the mixture.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice and vanilla and continue to cook for 5 more minutes,
stirring every 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and pour the mixture into the lined, 9×9 pan. Place in the refrigerator
for 4 hours to cool, then cut into small pieces for serving.
- Tip! Fudge can be stored by refrigerating in an airtight container for up to 7 days