I love going to BIGLOTS this time of the year there is loads of great Halloween and pumpkin decor! Now I like to check out their DIY section online too, I found a few good recipes to try out:
• 3 – 29 oz. Cans pumpkin puree
• ¾ Cup apple juice
• ½ tsp. Ground ginger (optional)
• ½ tsp. Ground cloves
• 1 Cup brown sugar
• 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
• ½ tsp. Ground nutmeg
• ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker, and stir well.
- Cook covered on low for 7 hours.
- Cook uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Adjust spices to taste.
- Transfer pumpkin butter to a blender or food processor, and process until smooth. Store in the fridge.