Now if you have some cold brew left over here is a few recipe from trader joe’s. Not only can you pick up great groceries at a great price but now they have a whole recipe section too online! Coconut Cold Brew Ice Pops for when you need to wake up and stay extra fresh!
- 6 Tablespoons TJ’s Shredded Sweetened Coconut, divided
- 1 ¾ cup TJ’s Non-Dairy Coconut Beverage (Vanilla Flavor), divided
- 1 ½ cups TJ’s Coconut Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate (or original TJ’s Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate)
- 3 teaspoons TJ’s Organic Coconut Sugar
- You will also need 12 wooden craft sticks, 12 small square pieces of foil and 12 small paper cups to use as molds
Arrange 12 paper cups on a small tray. Sprinkle ½ tablespoon of shredded coconut in the bottom of each cup. Pour 1 Tablespoon of coconut milk into each cup and swish until the shredded coconut is completely saturated. Place tray of cups in the freezer for at least 1.5 hours or until layer solidifies.
Meanwhile, in a small pitcher combine remaining 1 cup of coconut milk, 1.5 cups of cold brew and 3 teaspoons of sugar. Stir, cover and set aside.
Once the coconut milk layers are solid, remove tray from freezer and add about 3 tablespoons of your cold brew mixture to each cup. Cover each cup with foil and puncture with a wooden craft stick down the center. Stick the pops in the freezer for about six hours. Peel the paper away and enjoy!