Here is a fun snack for anyone that needs a pick me up and loves Nutella. Nutella energy bites, small and tasting but good for you especially if you skipped breakfast:
• 1 Cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
• ½ Cup Crispy Rice Cereal or Shredded Coconut
• ½ Cup Nutella
• ¼ Cup Peanut Butter
• ½ Cup Ground Flaxseed
• 1/3 Cup Honey
• 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
• 1 Tbsp Vanilla
• ½ Cup Chocolate Chips
- Mix together all ingredients in bowl
- Using a cookie scooper, create small balls with mixture, about 1 tbsp each. Place on parchment paper.
- Using the palm of your hand, roll each ball until it is tightly packed
- Refrigerate to set, about 15 minutes.
- Store in an air-tight container, either in the fridge or on the counter