Lemons are not only good for lemonade or garnish, here is another recipe for cheese!
- Zest of 4-5 lemons
- 3 Tbsp. freshly chopped rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 round goat cheese, sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine lemon zest, rosemary, and olive oil.
- Place sliced goat cheese in a serving dish and spoon marinade over the top.
- Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate.
- Marinate for one hour or overnight.
Tip: Juice the lemons and reserve for other uses