Salads and Fruits are the perfect food for summer so a fruit salad a dream combo. There is so much great fruits in season right now, and adding herbs for garnish. This is another great recipe from http://www.loveandlemons.com:
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup, more if desired
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- Pinch of sea salt
for the salad
- 10 strawberries, sliced
- 2 peaches, sliced
- ½ cup Bing cherries, pitted and sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup fresh basil, more for garnish
- ¼ cup fresh mint, more for garnish
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, lime juice, maple syrup, ginger, and salt.
- In a large bowl, toss together the strawberries, peaches, cherries, blueberries, raspberries, basil, and mint. Drizzle the dressing on top and toss to coat. Garnish with basil and mint and serve.