- ¾ Cup sugar
- 1 Cup water
- 4 Cups fresh pineapple chunks, finely diced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 4 Tablespoons TAJÍN® Clásico Seasoning
- Combine sugar and water and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Chill syrup until cold (about 1 hour).
2. Purée syrup and 2 cups of the pineapple until smooth in a blender or food processor.
3. Add remaining pineapple bits, lime juice and TAJÍN® Clásico Seasoning.
- 2 Large avocados, pitted
- 1 Can of full fat coconut milk
- 1/3 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 tsp. TAJÍN® Clásico Seasoning, plus more for sprinkling
1. Take a spoon and remove the flesh from the avocado skins. Place the flesh into a blender along with all of the can of coconut milk (include cream). Add the granulated sugar and lemon juice to the blender.
2. Blend until smooth. Using a rubber spatula remove the content and place into a large bowl. Fold in lemon zest and TAJÍN® seasoning. Making sure to incorporate well.
3. Place mixture into an ice cream maker. Allow to freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
4. Remove from ice cream maker and serve or store in refrigerator for later use.
5. When serving, dust with an additional sprinkling of TAJÍN® Seasoning.