There are two things my older son loves that is limeade and Tajin, so when I came across this recipe had to share. I had always only sprinkled Tajin on fruit but apparently there is way more uses in the kitchen:
- 2 Cucumbers
- 4 Limes, juiced
- 3 Cups sparkling water
- 2 Cups ice
- 1 Tablespoon TAJÍN® Clásico Seasoning
- Rim the glass with a little water or lime juice and TAJÍN® Clásico Seasoning.
2. Peel and seed one and a half cucumbers and process in a blender or food processor.
3. Slice the remaining cucumber. Fill each frosty, rimmed glass with ice, sparkling water, lime juice, the processed cucumber and TAJÍN® Clásico Seasoning; mix well
4. Garnish with the cucumber slices and a little more TAJÍN® Clásico Seasoning.
Here are a few more drink recipes on the site: