Now that summer is here it’s a great time to learn to make some refreshing drinks. And what better refreshing drinks to make than the ones with alcohol! I came across a few of my favorite recipes from Tiffani-Thiessen’s cooking show:
10 fresh mint leaves, plus sprigs for garnish
2 teaspoons sugar
1 cup fresh blueberries, plus extra for garnish
4 ounces light rum
3 limes, 2 juiced and 1 cut into wedges
6 ounces club soda
- Muddle together the mint and sugar in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the blueberries and lightly muddle.
- Add the rum, lime juice and some ice to the shaker and shake vigorously.
- Fill two tall glasses with ice, then pour 3 ounces club soda into each.
- Divide the rum mixture evenly between the glasses and stir gently.
- Garnish with a lime wedge, a few blueberries and a sprig of mint, and serve.