Well It’s almost here pizza Friday yesssss! So needed something great to have along your appetizers and drink here you go:
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup eggplant, 1/2-inch dice
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Classic Pizza Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 12-inch pre-baked pizza crust
- *Parmesan cheese wedge
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add diced eggplant and mushrooms, sauté until tender. Add the Classic Pizza Sauce and Kalamata olives.
- Spread sauce over pizza crust. Run a vegetable peeler down the side of a Parmesan cheese wedge making large cheese curls. Spread curls over top of pizza. Bake according to package directions until the crust is cooked and the cheese has melted. Sprinkle basil leaves over pizza before serving.