It’s Almost Friday which means we need to find something that goes good with wine or a beer! Who doesn’t love having a small appetizer with a drink before dinner. Another recipe card from http://www.stonewallkitchen.com yum:
- 5-ounce block of firm Feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/2 cup small green or Nicoise olives
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Herbes de Provence Dipping Oil
- Cut feta cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Combine Feta cheese cubes, lemon zest, olives and Herbes de Provence Dipping Oil in a small bowl. Cover and marinate several hours, or up to overnight.
- Skewer marinated Feta cheese cubes and olives onto toothpicks. Drizzle with marinade and serve.