I love checking out new recipes but I especially like when you can still pick up the old school recipe card from the market! It’s the best a recipe and shopping list how can you go wrong. Picked up a few recipes cards from http://www.stonewallkitchen.com check it out:
- 1 large bunch arugula, thoroughly washed and dried
- 1 Belgian endive, washed and sliced
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, slivered
- 3 Tablespoons fresh chives, minced
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- In a large bowl, toss together the arugula, endive and sundried tomatoes.
- Add dressing and toss until lettuce is coated.
- Place onto individual serving plates and sprinkle with fresh chives.
- Slice goat cheese in 3 slices and place on top of greens and endive
- Top with dressing.