Who doesn’t love a protein bar that can be delicious and no need to bake! Chocolate and peanut butter for long lasting energy, yet another recipe from World Market:
1 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
1/2 cup chia seeds
1/2 cup finely shredded coconut flakes
1 scoop protein powder (vanilla or chocolate)
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
3/4 cup powdered peanut butter
1/4 cup water
1/3 cup honey, heated slightly
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Line a 9″x 9″ pan with wax or parchment paper, set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix together the oats, chia seeds, coconut flakes, protein powder, cocoa powder, and salt.
3. In another bowl, mix together the powdered peanut butter, water, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla extract and mix well. It will be like a thinned out peanut butter consistency; add this mixture to the oat mixture along with the chocolate chips and mix well to combine.
4. Press into the prepared pan, place another piece of wax paper over the top and freeze at least 30 minutes to set.
5. Remove from pan and cut into 14 bars. Wrap each one individually in wax paper or plastic wrap and keep chilled.