Here is another recipe for an energy ball because some people are needing some energy these day!
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Protein-Packed)
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut flour
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Clear some space in the freezer for this sheet. Set aside at room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut flour. Whisk as long as you can. When the mixture gets harder to stir, use a rubber spatula to fold until well incorporated. Fold until thickened. Cover bowl and freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer. Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop peanut butter balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Here are the small and medium I use.
- Transfer back to the freezer to chill for 20-30 minutes, until somewhat firm.* Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Check out all the other cool recipes on http://www.beamingbaker.com!!!