- 1 cup frozen whole cranberries
- 3/4 cup toasted* and chopped California walnuts, divided
- 3/4 cup unsweetened soymilk, whole milk or non-dairy beverage of choice
- 1/2 cup whole milk vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, plus more for serving
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Combine cranberries, ½ cup walnuts, soymilk, yogurt, oats, chia seeds, maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt in a medium-sized bowl and stir well to combine. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, divide oats between two mason jars or bowls. Top with remaining ¼ cup walnuts and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Serve.
- *To toast walnuts, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place walnuts in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toast for 8-10 minutes until walnuts are fragrant and lightly toasted. Remove from oven and let cool.
Here are a few more recipes from a different source: https://beamingbaker.com/7-ways-easy-vegan-overnight-oats-healthy/