Recipe is from link below and there way more to try:
- 6 cups water divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 Tbsp dried lavender
- 2 cups lemon juice
- Lemon slices and lavender petals for garnish
- Blue or purple food coloring optional
- Over medium heat, combine two cups of water and sugar, bringing to a boil until sugar is dissolved. Turn off of the heat and stir in honey and lavender.
- Allow mixture to steep for 2 hours (less if you want less of a lavender taste). Strain the liquid, pressing the lavender down to make sure you get all of those juices into your mixture!
- In a large pitcher, combine freshly squeezed lemon juice, lavender mixture and water.
- Feel free to add a couple drops of blue or purple food coloring if you want more color than the lavender provides. Makes the lemonade especially cute for those brunches! Serve over ice.
CALORIES: 188KCAL | CARBOHYDRATES: 50G | SODIUM: 21MG | POTASSIUM: 136MG | SUGAR: 45G | VITAMIN C: 47.2MG | CALCIUM: 19MG | IRON: 0.2MG